51st Annual AHVRP Conference & Exposition
Sept. 13 - 16, 2019 | Dallas
2019 AHVRP Call For Concurrent Session Submissions
This is a call for presenters to provide relevant and cutting-edge information, best practices and essential tools during concurrent sessions at the 51st Annual AHVRP Conference and Exposition, September 13–16, 2019, Dallas, Texas.
Final PPT slides, using the 2019 AHVRP Conference Concurrent Session template, for proposals selected, must to submitted to AHVRP by June 1, 2019.
- You must complete the entire proposal once you begin entering information; you will not be able to save and continue later. [You can exit this survey after reading this entire page without starting the process.] There are required fields that must be completed in all sections. Incomplete proposals will not be considered
- You can make multiple submissions should you have more than one presentation.
Each year the AHVRP Board President approves an Annual Conference Planning Committee, a small group of AHVRP members with longstanding professional expertise. This committee is responsible for identifying and selecting speakers who deliver original, creative and innovative programming to address the challenges of volunteer management professionals, gift shop managers, volunteer leaders, volunteers and auxilians.
All submissions will be reviewed and selected based on several key elements, including:
- Content relevance to the profession and body of knowledge of the Certified Administrator of Volunteer Services (CAVS) credential
- Quality of learning objectives with measurable outcomes and actionable items from the presentation
- Thoroughness of subject matter and proposal
Proposals are evaluated using the following additional criteria:
- Content that is current and practical, cutting edge or innovative, as it relates to volunteer management in health care setting.
- Programs and initiatives that demonstrate measurable business impact and results.
- Focused learning objectives that can be met in the time allotted.
- Clear, specific and informative content that is directly linked to the learning objectives.
- Relevance to the conference theme.
Vendor members can connect with AHVRP to submit content for a sponsored session. This call is available to non-vendor, AHVRP members.
Thank you for your interest in presenting at the 51st Annual AHVRP Conference and Exposition. We appreciate your contribution.
Click here to sbumit your idea - This call is closed. If you have an idea for a concurrent session, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.