To recognize individuals who have demonstrated exemplary service and contribution to AHVRP and to the profession of healthcare volunteer management.
- Nominee is a current AHVRP National member with at least five years of consecutive annual membership
- Nominee has not been an AHVRP Board member in the last two years
- Nominator must be a professional colleague (not a subordinate)
- Nominations must be submitted by April 25, 2018, 11:59 pm CST.
Active participation at the local level through any or all of the following:
- Chapter leadership
- Educational programming success
- Coordination and completion of special projects or activities
Active participation at the national level through any or all of the following:
- Committee participation
- Program planning and special presentations
- Product or publication development
- Special task force participation or completion of special project
- Role in advancing the practice of healthcare volunteer management through leadership innovations, implementation of new programs, management initiatives, authorship, teaching, research in healthcare volunteer management, etc.