To recognize individuals who have demonstrated exemplary service and contribution to AHVRP and to the profession of healthcare volunteer management.
- Nominee is a current AHVRP National member with at least five years of consecutive annual membership
- Nominee has not been an AHVRP Board member in the last two years
- Nominator must be a professional colleague (not a subordinate)
- All content is included and submitted in this application by July 15, 2016.
- Nominator submits content that describes the nominee's professional participation at the local, state, and/or national levels as required in the selection criteria.
Please be sure you have carefully reviewed the purpose, eligibility, and criteria for this distinguished award. Selection is based solely on the information provided in this application- please be comprehensive. All applications must be submitted by July 15, 2016.