• Nominee is a current AHVRP National member with at least five years of consecutive annual membership
• Nominee has not been an AHVRP Board member in the last two years
• Nominator must be a professional colleague (not a subordinate)
• All supporting documents are included and submitted by May 19, 2014. See Required Documents below for more information.
• Nominator submits a letter of recommendation that describes the following qualities displayed by the nominee:
Active participation at the local level through any or all of the following:
• Chapter leadership
• Educational programming success
• Coordination and completion of special projects or activities
Active participation at the national level through any or all of the following:
• Committee participation
• Program planning and special presentations
• Product or publication development
• Special task force participation or completion of special project
• Role in advancing the practice of healthcare volunteer management through leadership innovations, implementation of new programs, management initiatives, authorship, teaching, research in healthcare volunteer management, etc.