To recognize individuals who have demonstrated exemplary service and contribution to AHVRP and to the profession of healthcare volunteer management. One nominee will be chosen per year.
- Nominee is a current AHVRP National member with at least five years of consecutive annual membership
- Nominee has not been an AHVRP Board member in the last two years
- Nominator must be a professional colleague (not a subordinate)
- All supporting documents are included and submitted by June 26, 2017, 11:59 pm CST. See Required Documents below for more information.
- Nominator submits a letter of recommendation that describes the following qualities displayed by the nominee:
Active participation at the local level through any or all of the following:
- Chapter leadership
- Educational programming success
- Coordination and completion of special projects or activities
Active participation at the national level through any or all of the following:
- Committee participation
- Program planning and special presentations
- Product or publication development
- Special task force participation or completion of special project
- Role in advancing the practice of healthcare volunteer management through leadership innovations, implementation of new programs, management initiatives, authorship, teaching, research in healthcare volunteer management, etc.
The 2017 AHVRP Awards nominations are closed. Thank you for your interest.
Click here to submit your nomination.