2012 Annual Leadership Conference & Trade Show
Healthcare volunteer administrators and auxilians, this is the conference to attend for exposure to quality education and informed colleagues on:
- Planning and Program Development
- Management of Human Resources
- Organization and Management of Services
- Outreach, Advocacy and Public Relations
- Professional Development
- Retail Operations
- Principles of Volunteer Resource Management
The meeting's theme of Achieving Harmony Through Diversity reflects our commitment to collaboration in delivering education, professional development, peer networking and practical tools that help expand knowledge and enhance performance in achieving volunteer administration goals.
By attending this conference, recipients of the Certified Administrator of Volunteer Services credential can earn 14.5-19.5 continuing education contact hours.