- DVS, RETAIL and HOSPICE LISTSERV® – These forums offer you a chance to exchange ideas and benefit from the experience, knowledge, and wisdom of your peers. You can improve your communications and receive immediate answers to your questions.
- Webinars – Receive FREE webinars in 2019 and earn free CEU's for your participation on these calls.
- Member Directory – Gain access to a searchable membership directory. Find people and their contact information in your state, or someone you met at a conference.
- AHA Affiliation – Access to the Members Only section of the AHA website.
- Access to the world's largest collection of hospital literature through the AHA Resource Center.
- Member discounts on more than 300 publications and AV resources, available through the AHA Member Resources, Publications and Products Catalog.
- The opportunity to partner with other personal membership societies of AHA on a variety of projects and issues of mutual interest to the groups.
Receive discounts on:
*Certified Administrator of Volunteer Services (CAVS) – Testing and Renewals
*Annual Conference registration
Professional Recognition through the following:
Award for Excellence – Members with a minimum of five years as an AHVRP member, are eligible to receive this prestigious award recognizing their exemplary service and contribution to AHVRP and the profession of Healthcare Volunteer Management.
The Extraordinary Program Award recognizes unique and original programs that demonstrate substantial benefit to recipients, to the health care organization and to the volunteers providing the service.
The Traditional Excellence Award recognizes seasoned volunteer programs that were invigorated and taken from good to great. These programs demonstrate substantial benefit to the recipients, to the health care organization and to the volunteers providing the service.
The Retail Excellence Program Award recognizes retail excellence in healthcare systems, hospitals, long term care or hospice organizations.
Please contact Todd Ross at 312-422-3937.