Greetings from Chicago! There are so many things to share with you! To keep it simple, here’s a top 5 list for you to review! Can’t wait to see you in 60 days at the 50th Annual AHVRP Conference!
- New AHVRP Logo-we’ve added a tagline which adds to our story, our legacy. It’s on our website and in the AHVRP Connect banner. What do you think?
- Refreshed website-we’ve added fresh pantone colors, blue and red and retired the orange. Thoughts?
- AHVRP mailed a conference postcard. Did you get it? Love it? Can you share a copy with your network so we can have everyone on the planet attend the 50th?
- Spread the word: AHVRP is hosting the Inaugural 2018 State Auxiliary Leader (SAL) Summit, Saturday, Sept. 29, 8am-1pm, Hyatt Regency O’Hare, Rosemont, Illinois. Share the conference postcard with auxiliary leaders you know and have them contact me directly, email@example.com so I will add them to the list for our inaugural SAL Summit.
- Please welcome Susan Haldiman, AHVRP education specialist, to the AHVRP Family. Susan comes to us with a wealth of experience in instructional design; she holds a Masters of Arts, English Literature from Illinois State University. We will miss Senada Hidic and wish her all the best as she has recently taken an HR role within another healthcare organization.
Ursula Pawlowski, MSHR
Governance and Operations Manager, AHVRP