We would love if you can complete this Top 10 List:
- Answer the Call for Nominations: It’s your time the lead! Submit your info beginning Monday, April 3.
- Complete the Member spotlight: it’s time to brag and celebrate YOU.
- Submit an image for consideration for the 2018 AHVRP Retail Calendar and Planner. Time to brag about your shop, your merchandising, your display!
- Complete the 2017 Volunteer Week survey: share how you celebrate and recognize your volunteers
- Save the date, September 22-26, 2017, Phoenix: 49th Annual AHVRP Conference. You will not be disappointed.
- Do you have a special vendor who provides you with unique and amazing products? Share the info with AHVRP here so we can ensure the vendor is in Phoenix with us.
- Share and forward this eNewsbrief with 3 people: a person in your network who is not a current AHVRP member, your go-to volunteer/your auxiliary president and with a person at your local chapter who is not a current AHVRP member. You can make a difference in the lives of your network by sharing AHVRP.
- Register for at least two upcoming webinars, a member benefit! Turn these into a lunch and learn and network with your peers.
- Contribute to the AHVRP ListServ! Need a refresher on how to navigate the ListServ? Click here for the guide.
- Start thinking about what program you will submit for a 2017 AHVRP Award! Nominations will open in April for the Retail Excellence Award, Traditional Excellence Award, Extraordinary Program Award and Award of Excellence. Award recipients will receive a full conference registration and will be recognized at the 2017 AHVRP Recognition Breakfast, Phoenix, September 24. Kristyn Ireland, 2018 AHVRP President, will be leading the 2018 AHVRP Awards Task Force. Stay tuned for details!
We thank YOU for all that you do every day to make the patient experience brighter, the staff experience meaningful, the volunteer experience impactful and for all that YOU do in support of the profession! AHVRP continues to grow because of YOU!
Ursula Pawlowski, MSHR
Governance and Operations Manager, AHVRP